środa, 28 października 2020

GSoD week 6

 Hi!

Just a quick update this week.

I'm still waiting for someone to have a look at PRs #2535 and #2499. Hopefully they can get it soon.

I have quite a bit of work done locally but I'm not in a hurry to open another PR. My plan is to open a PR around the weekend with 10 more high-priority files with added/edited doxygen comments. The files in question will be the ones from stream.h up to metaengine.h from this list.

I am still investing a significant chunk of my time into developing the knowledge of aspects of C++ used in ScummVM headers. Figuring out how streams work was the latest challenge :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

GSoD summary report

My GSoD task was to improve the Doxygen-generated documentation of ScummVM in terms of its structure, completeness, language, style, coheren...